Friday, July 3, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Claire's daddy is coming up today (and not a minute too soon...the wrecker is pulling down everything I'm trying to put away!). In an effort to eat healthier and not go out to eat, we had planned on cooking this weekend. For dinner tonight, it was baked tilapia, broccoli with garlic butter and cashews, and brown rice and mushroom pilaf. For breakfast tomorrow we were having egg white omelets with spinach, cheese and mushrooms, turkey bacon, and fresh fruit. For lunch, we would be having pasta and lentils and a salad.

Great, huh? Problem? I have all these recipes (except for breakfast) stored in my virtual recipe box on allrecipes.com. Hmmm, can you guess what Web site has a broken link right now? !()@*!()@!_+!@#$@

OK, girlfriend is about to shut the computer down for the fourth time today, so I have to go do damage control.

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

I should be coming to your house for meals... bringing the recipe of course! If you are still in need, please please please call me and I will look it up for you. I am up EARLY because of the human alarm clock so please call and use me!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will find recipes on other sites. All your idea sounds so yummy...