Sunday, February 28, 2010

Progress

OK, so...

1. Application to new apartment accepted, lease SIGNED!! Woot woot!

2. Apartment is ours as of March 28.

3. Both shower curtains bought!

4. Bathroom rugs and toothbrush holder & wastebasket for Claire's bathroom bought!

5. Duvet cover/shams bought!


What's left...

1. Sofa, which will be bought closer to move so it can be delivered right to new place.

2. TV for living room...same reason as above.

3. Slipcover for sofa...located but not bought yet

4. Throw pillows for above sofa...possibly bought today on my trip to IKEA

5. Comforter insert for duvet cover...see number 4

6. TV stand...want to measure first

7. Counter stools for kitchen...hopefully picking up today!

Yep, can you tell I'm getting excited? I've got some friends who've volunteered for painting and so many visions dancing around in this old head that it's spinning! Yay for new place to call home!

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Man... your excitement is contagious! I know I can't possibly be as excited as you but I swear, it's a close second! Please be sure to post pictures of all this!

Anonymous said...

It is so contagious.... hmmm... I want to move, I want to decorate....and most of all, I want to go to IKEA with you!