Thoughts going through my head simultaneously:
1. What can I do to be a better parent to Claire?
2. What can Brant and I do to parent together better for Claire? Should we resume doing "family" activities, even though we really aren't a family? Should we remain separate entities? What would make her feel more secure?
3. I need to pick up the Your Baby's Self-Esteem and the Dora and the Potty books I ordered that are sitting at the leasing office. Need to do it, need to do it, need to do it.
4. I can't WAIT to eat the beef stew I made for dinner tonight.
5. I hope Claire likes the beef stew.
6. Should I attempt to get Claire back in her own bed tonight? It needs to be done, but should I let her sleep w/me anyway? Do I have it in me to win that fight tonight?
7. I need to get the garbage out to the dumpsters today.
8. I wish this headache would go away.
9. I wonder if Claire would like the Memory game? I should try that.
10. I need to pluck my eyebrows.
11. I need to get a jar of roasted red peppers to make soup.
12. I miss my friends.
13. I need to pick my prescription up.
14. I need to get to the post office.
15. I need to concentrate on this proposal.
And those are just the thoughts for the last 60 seconds. Busy mind seeks quiet refuge...gonna keep looking.