Friday, June 18, 2010

Love is Golden



These two crazy kids have been married for 50 years as of today. They're pretty cool. That guy can fix anything and knows everything about the stock market. That chick likes Taye Diggs and referees all Steelers games from the comfort of her couch. They decided to get hitched back in 1960, and 50 years later, they've got three kids, six grandkids, and a bunch of bunny rabbits. This is Jay and Jan. I like to call them Mom and Dad. And they are the best parents a child could ever dream of. Happy Anniversary to my Heroes.

2 comments:

namoo said...

I love this post! Happy Anniversary!!

LoveLladro said...

Happy Anniversary to Jay and Jan! What a fantastic commitment and dedication to love! I hope I am in your shoes one day.... although I am not up on my Steelers ;~)