Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a Quickie

OK the last blog showcased my cynicism quite adequately I think. Just to redeem myself, I just wanted to tell you...

* I ate Cool Ranch Doritos for lunch and that made me very happy

* I love when my baby lets me hold her and she puts her head on my shoulder. There is no love like that. There just isn't.

* I am starting to soften up when it comes to Nadya Suleman. Slowly.

* All of those things on my list that I didn't like...that's just me. Everyone should do what works for him/her.

* I honestly do not like the him/her subject agreement I force myself to use with singular pronouns such as everyone. But I do it because the grammar gods force me.

* I wonder if more people would read my blog if I had this rich, robust family life and lots of love and happiness like Nie-Nie. A lot of my blogs are dark. I don't think it will change because my blog is my outlet.

* I had a soy chai latte this morning and it was so good.

* I can't wait to see my friends on Saturday. They read my blogs and refrain from telling me to go to hell. I think that's really great. Thank you!

* The guy who does Elmo's voice, Kevin Clash, is from Dundalk!

* Yesterday Claire crawled over the arm of the couch onto the end table, stood up on the end table, and started hopping up and down. Then she looked at me and grinned. I'm in trouble. Big fat toddler trouble. But you know what, I had to turn my face the other way because I was laughing :-) Oh, but I did then go and get her down from the table. Honest.

* I wore my red coat today and I love it.

* I can smell spring in my imagination and it is going to be fresh and clean and uplifting.

* One of these days when I'm not strapped for cash...one of these days...I'm going to send myself a huge bouquet of tulips just 'cause.

* I still have my job in this recession. That is a blessing.

OK, I've been called back to work. Happy Manic Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

big fat toddler trouble.... yikes!

But she is so adorable. No matter what! :-)

LoveLladro said...

Go to... oh wait. You're welcome. Love you babe; good, bad and the ugly ;~)