1. congratulations, laura, greg, and victoria on the arrival of baby boy ramsey!!! and congrats to i believe jess, who called the date right!!!
2. i post a LOT about Claire's food, I know. But i gotta tell ya, i had been buying the "health is wealth" brand organic chicken nuggets because they carry them at my Giant. however, in venturing to safeway (i usually steer clear because they're often pricey), i found Ian's brand, and their organic chicken nuggets are SO GOOD. Yes, I eat her leftovers. I justify the price because Claire eats about 1 1/2 nuggets at one sitting (I make two and mommy eats what she doesn't), so the box lasts us quite a long time. LOVE THEM! They're breaded w/panko..mmmmmmmmmmm
3. bought the car seat sun cover i had e-mailed a few friends about....researched for the best price and found it at bed bath & beyond (online though...couldn't find it in store). will let you know if it's worth it!
4. we survived a respiratory virus this week, and probably against doctor's wishes, i cut the breathing treatments short. i'm usually very pro-modern medicine, but the albuterol made claire hyper to the point of almost being violent, and because this was a virus and not asthma, i felt confident the mucus would break up on its own (i also run the humidifier in her room to help that along). so no more breathing treatments. she is hardly coughing, no fever since monday, and is sleeping and eating well.
5. one more product accolade...finally found a shampoo that works wonders on claire's hair (btw, she currently resembles little orphan annie).
Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo
her hair dries so much softer and the curls are much more defined and silky. plus, her hair smells so good :-)
6. Like Elmo? We sure do. But to my amusement (and only someone who watches elmo's world will know who this is), Claire LOOOOOOOVES Mr. Noodle (especially Mr. Noodle's brother, Mr. Noodle..may the great Michael Jeter rest in peace). Too funny. She gets so excited when she knows he's coming on.
And that's all for this edition of Baby Stuff!