Saturday, October 4, 2008

Step 1 (then 2, then 3!!)



Subject: I'm Mobile!

From: CurlyClaire@babies.com
To: MinhaeLuvsBread@babies.com; VictoriaDude@babies.com


Dear Minhae and Victoria,

I took steps today! The daycare lady wrote to Mommy on Friday telling her I was taking steps. Mommy was so excited.

Today Daddy took me to my Tiny Tykes class, and when I came home, I was showing Mommy how I take two or three steps at a time. I have great balance! I'm going to be able to walk along with you girls so soon! We are going to have great adventures!

So where should we go first, Vegas or Palm Beach? Chase said he'd meet us there and he has the MasterCard gold with him. Minhae, yes, I did check, and there is a Panera in both places. Victoria, I am Google-ing right now to see if they make leather pants in size 18 months. I call shotgun.

OK, I think Mommy hears me, so I have to log off now. See you soon!

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

It was so great to hang out with you guys today! I love seeing Claire walking all around! Chase said he would definitely meet you anywhere with that Gold card ;~)

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,
It was great seeing you and your mommy on Sunday. Glad to see you walking around! What a big girl. Yes, Minhae will go anywhere if Panera is around. Please teach Minhae how to sleep through the night without waking up mommy and daddy. You are such a good girl!

Love,
In Sung