Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This Mama is Just as Proud

Been on my bazillionth baby Web site to research something, and for the bazillionth time I'm hit with someone who writes a comment and in their signature has...

"I'm proud to be a twice babyfitting, breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering mama!"

Geez. And what the heck is babyfitting?

Fine, then for the record...

"I'm proud to be a once bottle feeding, baby-in-the-bouncy-seat, baby-slept-in-the-crib from day one, Pampers diapering mama!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha!
Oh man, I was on cafe mom for a while and It greatly annoyed me when woman did that.

I breast feed my son, but only part time.
And I am ALL about convince, why should I make my life 1000 times more difficult with cloth diapers. When you can just throw them away. MESS BE GONE.

I guess I am not the most earth friendly.

LoveLladro said...

Ok... the only thing I can figure babyfitting is a person that visits or frequents www.babyfit.com. It is the only explanation.

That being said... she sounds self righteous and annoying.