Monday, January 5, 2009

About Me...Welcome to 2009

I have been MIA for soooooooooo long, I know. I spent ten days in PA over Christmas, and Claire and I were sick for the new year...oh fun. I'm not motivated enough to write a full blog, so I'm stealing this from Jessica's...stay tuned for more fun and adventures in 2009!


A is for age: 35. I can't believe it, but yes, I'm that old.

B is for burger of choice: medium well with provolone and lots and lots of ketchup

C is for the car I drive: Helene the Honda Accord...love my girl

D is for your dog's name: no doggie right now :-( Used to be Katie, Kirby, and Khloe the weiner dogs and then Riley my weiner dog. I miss them all.

E is for essential item you use every day: Computer

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: House, M.D. Have watched it since its premiere

G is for favorite game: Making fun of people at lunch with Mark. Oh wait, that's not really a game...

H is for home state: Pennsylvania

I is for instruments you play: Nada

J is for favorite juice: Nantucket Nectars Mango Orange

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Where do I begin?

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: McDonald's, sadly enough. Stopped on my way to my brother's on Saturday.

M is for your favorite muppet: Rowlf

N is for number of piercings: Nada

O is for overnight hospital stays: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you must be joking. Like a bazillion.

P is for people you were with today: Claire and all my coworkers who shall remain nameless. Except for Rose.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: surf the internet, read, watch movies

R is for biggest regret: not doing it all the right way. enough said.

S is for status: single and not looking

T is for time you woke up today: 7:34

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have a good eye for a lot of things

V is for vegetable you love: Peas

W is for worst habit: Denial

X is for x-rays you've had: HAHAHAHAHAHA, again, like a bazillion

Y is for yummy food you ate today: yummy? Nothing much was all that yummy. The blueberry yogurt wasn't bad, since I didn't read the label to know there were 27 grams of sugar in it. Yeesh.

Z is for zodiac: Gemini. Are you surprised?

No comments: