So this was on Jessica's blog a while back, and I had actually written five about myself. I posted them on my MySpace blog, but I'm doing away w/that one altogether. So through the wonderful art of copy and paste, I'm transposing them here for your reading pleasure:
Five Unspectacular Quirks About Kara
1. I can't sleep with total silence. There must be white noise at all times. I have already turned down the thermostat so the A/C would kick on (my favorite white noise), but now I've resorted to just turning the stove fan on all night. Nice electric bill, yes, I know. But if there's total silence, i have panic attacks.
2. I read cnn.com and msnbc.com at work and people.com, dearabby.com, creators.com (for ann landers), and drphil.com (shut up) at home. I can never, ever switch where I read the above. For instance, I can never read cnn.com at home and I can never read people.com at work and so forth. And the sites I read at home must be read in that order. Hold on, my therapist is on the line...
3. I use my keyboard so much that the "n" has totally rubbed off.
4. There exists a list of well over 100 words that I hate and cannot hear in my presence without having a physical reaction.
5. I occasionally listen to the 80s soft pop station on my LaunchCast while working and get a silent thrill when a good Mike and the Mechanics song comes on.
And so it is.