Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update

Hi All...

Thank you for your prayers. I was able to get an extension on the copyediting project and now have until Wednesday to turn in the rest of the chapters. I will then have until September 29 to return Chapters 10 through 20. This is still quite a bit of work to do, but I am just so relieved I wasn't dropped from the project.

And since my mom actually reads this...mom, I'm not homeless and I have food to eat. My "stuff" I was going through was/is just all the drama of my single momhood life. But luckily my family and friends care enough about me not to let me go it alone.

2 comments:

Laura said...

If you need a sitter this weekend so you can get it done, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Glad it worked out! You even sound much better in your writing.

Tear in my eyes....with Laura's comment. She is so sweet!!! I think we should stop calling her Scraps.